Last update on August 28th, 2020.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) governs all access to and use of the software from Gaming Legion (“Software”).
Whenever we use Gaming Legion we refer to the owners of this website. You accept, without limitation or alteration, all the terms and conditions contained herein.
YOU MUST READ THIS EULA CAREFULLY AND ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW BEFORE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND USE THE SOFTWARE.
BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME THE LICENSEE TO THIS EULA AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL SUCH TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
This EULA is a legally binding contract between you and Gaming Legion.
In consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein, you and Gaming Legion hereby agree as follows:
- You acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in the copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Software reside at all times in Gaming Legion.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Marks” or “Mark”) appearing on the Software or the website of Gaming Legion are registered and unregistered marks of Gaming Legion or others than Gaming Legion. Neither this EULA nor the use of the Software grants you any right to use any Mark displayed on the Software or the website of Gaming Legion.
- Gaming Legion hereby grant you a revocable, limited, nonexclusive license during the term of this EULA to use the Software, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and subject to the limitations set forth in this EULA. Gaming Legion grant nonexclusive licenses and not exclusive licenses or assignments. All rights not expressly granted in this EULA are reserved.
- Limited Use. You will not:
- Use the Software for any purpose other than a personal, non-commercial one;
- Disclose any of the Software;
- Change the Software in any way, including “disassemble, decompile or reversed engineering”;
- translate, adapt, modify, lease, rent, loan, redistribute, sub-lease, sub-licence or create derivative works of/from the Software;
- Employ the software for any unlawful purpose.
- Your license to use the Software is immediately revoked, without notice from Gaming Legion, in the event that you breach any provision of this EULA.
- General terms.
- Any party may terminate this EULA upon notice to another. In the event of termination, all licenses hereunder immediately terminate, and you agree to discontinue accessing and attempting to access or use the Software and shall forthwith uninstall and delete the Software from any device upon such termination.
- Disclaimer of warranties. GAMING LEGION PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GAMING LEGION MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS , OR USABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ADVISED THAT THE SOFTWARE, THOUGH DEEMED RELIABLE, MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND IS SUBJECT TO REVISION AT ALL TIMES. GAMING LEGION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GAMING LEGION BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IN THE EVENT GAMING LEGION OR ANY ONE OF THEM BREACH THIS EULA, SHALL BE TO TERMINATE THIS EULA.
- You irrevocably accept that you are solely responsible for all loss, damage, costs and expenses suffered and/or incurred arising from, and/or in connection with, the download, installation and/or use of the Software.
- Indemnification. You will defend, indemnify and hold Gaming Legion harmless from and against any and all liability, damages, loss or expense (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals) in any claim, demand, action or proceeding initiated by any third-party against Gaming Legion arising from any of your acts, including without limitation violating this or any other agreement or any law.
- Assignment. You may not assign or delegate this EULA or any obligations, rights, or duties hereunder. Any attempted or purported assignment or delegation in contravention of this section is null and void.
- Integration and severability. This EULA contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all previous oral and written agreements on the subject matter hereof. Each provision of this EULA is severable from the whole, and if one provision is declared invalid, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing law. This EULA is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.